Terms & Conditions
- All locksmiths tasks will be undertaken by LA Locksmiths as per the request of the client. Where possible in the event that a system/lock is obsolete we will endeavour to provide a system/lock as close to the old one as possible.
- LA locksmiths charge by the hour. A minimum of 1 hour will be charged per job, plus a charge for all parts and materials supplied and fitted. All work undertaken must be paid in full on the date of completion (General Public) or within 5 working days for commercial. After this period any client that has not settled their invoice in full will be in breach of the contract and proceedings will be started to collect the outstanding balance and or materials used.
- All customers/clients must agree that work can commence before the 14 day cancellation period if work is to start on the day of call out.
- Making a complaint. In the event that you have a genuine complaint, please contact LA Locksmiths via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6 Month Warranty. All parts LA Locksmiths supply and fit come with a 6 month warranty. If a customer believes a part to be faulty, LA Locksmiths will endevour to repair or replace this part within 72 hours. If the part is found to have been tampered with after installation, the warranty will be null and void.
- We accept payment via cash, debit card, credit card, BACS transfer or cheque. If you decide to pay by cheque and the cheque bounces, a £15 charge will be applied to your invoice.
Luke Almond trading as LA Locksmiths.